Stainless Mug SM-TAE48SA Ichimatsu Collection
- 2-step lid release process prevents excess condensation on the stopper from being flung off while the lid opens
- Tight-fitted flip-open lid keeps beverages hot or cold
- Safety lock to prevent the lid from opening accidentally
- A special manufacturing technique was used to round the bottle opening, making it smooth and comfortable to the touch when cleaning
- 1-5/8″ (4cm) wide mouth opening
- Made of BPA-free plastic and 18/8 stainless steel
- The lids are interchangeable with SM-NAE48, allowing for a wide choice of color combinations and use.
- “Ichimatsu” is a two-toned checkerboard pattern that holds historical significance and recognition in Japanese culture. In the mid-Edo period, a popular Kabuki actor named Sanogawa Ichimatsu was known for wearing pants with this pattern.